Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Make-a-Wish Foundation®




The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy – a wish is granted every 38 minutes.
Melissa Appleby, of PA says, “I’m so proud of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES’ decision to sponsor the 
Make-A-Wish Foundation. It gives me the chance to pay forward the gift the Foundation gave me and my family five years ago. My son, Kolton, was diagnosed with cancer when he was two years old, and when he was five, the Foundation granted his wish to visit his favorite Florida theme parks. It was amazing!! We have been blessed, and Kolton is now a healthy 10-year-old. We will always be thankful for the amazing memories created on his wish trip!! 



I am looking forward to supporting the Foundation at every party!!”
-  


No comments:

Post a Comment